Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And then there were four...

Oscar arrived on Friday. He rode down to Pontiac with "Uncle Caldwell." At first Oscar was a little unsure about Matt and me, but he warmed quickly. Honey, on the other hand, is slowly learning to tolerate him. She's been pouting over the past few days. I think Matt is worried that we've permanently damaged her spirit, but I know she will come around. Even when she's growling at him her tail is wagging... that's a good sign, right?! As far as Oscar's personality, he is a little firecracker. I love him to death. He's so soft and cuddly. He's so lovable. He loves to give kisses, so watch out! He's a licker. He has been crate-trained, so he slept in his crate and stayed in it when Bryan and Candace left the house. The first night we kept him in his crate, but by night 2, he was in bed with us. He slept all night and never stirred! Honey was in bed, too, of course. And it worked out fine. I have been keeping him in his crate while we're at work, as I'm not sure what he will do if I leave him out in the house. He's still a puppy, and he likes to chew a little. I'll post pictures of the little guy soon.

No comments: