Saturday, February 28, 2009
Good-bye Month #2
February is making a spectacular exit - it snowed all morning here. Yes, it was predicted, and yes, it was sort of pretty. But, I'm over it, and it's time to melt. Much like the Sunday morning two weeks ago when it snowed, this one didn't stick to the driveways or roads, which makes it much more bearable. The dogs love it - I think snow is Honey's favorite thing in the world. While lately she's been acting more like an old dog than a young one (she's 6), the snow definitely brings out the puppy in her. I wish I had snapped some photos of her on the deck earlier. She was having a ball. Oscar ventured out in the yard for quite a while - I sort of forgot about him, and by the time I remembered and got him back in the house, the snow was packed in his paws and all over his face. He's a little rascal. Now they're all asleep - including Matt. It's a perfect day for a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment