Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Confessions

This is a completely random list of things about me that you may or may not know (or care to know!). (I'm bored. What can I say?)

1. I LOVE diet coke. I live for the moment when I drink my first one of the day. I usually drink two cans of diet coke each day. I'd really like to cut back to one or zero. I've figured out that I drink the most when I'm at the dock. When I'm at home or out and about, I don't have to have one. Today I'm at the dock, and I'm drinking one right now.

2. I can't whistle, and hearing other people whistle (i.e. Matt) drives me nuts.

3. I don't like ketchup. (Gasp!)

4. Con't from #3... I typically don't eat any condiments on sandwiches, wraps, burgers, hot dogs, fries, etc. If you see me eatin' a hot dog, it's simply dog and bun. Nothin' else. And this isn't part of some crazy condiment-free diet, either. I've just never liked/eaten condiments. (I know, booooring.)

5. When I watch my favorite TV shows I have to watch the recap of last week's show (even though I saw last week's show and know what happened, I still like to see it recapped), and I have to see the previews for next week. Otherwise, I feel like I've missed part of the show. Our DVR typically cuts off the previews, even though I have it set to record 3 minutes after the show ends. Drives me nuts.

6. I hate going to the dentist, and I have to have "the gas" every time I get a filling. (We have a dentist appointment today. Puhleeeaase, no cavities.)

7. Con't from #6... I have a lot of fillings, which means I've had a lot of gas.

8. If I had to write the alphabet in cursive for a grade, I'd probably get an F. I don't remember how!

9. I often run my car nearly out of gas before stopping to fill it up. (Which drives Matt nuts.)

10. I really like shopping the sale items at jcrew.com, but I usually don't even look unless I have a 20% off coupon and/or a free shipping coupon. I really am a frugal shopper, despite what my husband thinks. :) (By the way, jcrew.com is offering free shipping TODAY ONLY. Use the code "facebook" when you check out.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE condiments. I love to dip everything in anything. If I get chicken tenders, then I sometimes (depending on where) I have to get BBQ, Ranch and Honey Mustard. I love ketchup and just started to REALLY like mustard.

Gosh, I would get an F, too. I'm going to try.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to scan my alphabet to you. It's funny.

Captain J Morgan said...

You ARE your father's daughter....I know that by #9. It drives me nuts, too!