Jessica PB and I talked about this over the weekend... the online deals have got... to... STOP. Every day I get a dozen e-mails with all these grrrreat reasons for me to shop online. Granted, I have done some awesome online Christmas shopping this year. But, I've also been awfully tempted to shop for myself. Bad! For example, these are the subject lines I've received today and the past couple of days:
(Bed Bath & Beyond) "20% off coupon + free shipping. Wow, it's like Christmas!"
(J.Crew) "30% off all outerwear + FREE SHIPPING" (J.Crew is my ultimate weakness, and they know how to hit me where it hurts)
(Banana Republic) "Save 20% + Gorgeous holiday dresses are here"
(Gap) "Save 20% on Your Gap Purchase, For a Limited Time" (only for a limited time? oh my!)
(Williams-Sonoma) "3 Days Only: Free Shipping on Your Online Order"
(Snapfish) "35% off Our Bestselling Gifts"
(Sundance) "Hurry, Ends Tonight...20% Off Jewelry"
(Best Buy) "Hot Holiday Deals plus 10% off coupons inside"
(Eddie Bauer) "Free Ship & Handling, No Min. + Outerwear Up to $50 Off" (they had me at "free shipping"...sigh)
No comments:
Post a Comment