Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cute shoes? Or, not...

I can't decide if these shoes are cute... or, just plain weird. I tried on a pair at a department store the other day - they were really comfortable! But, I can't decide if I like them. Would I wear them with shorts? A skirt or dress? Jeans? Anybody have an opinion? (By the way, the ones I tried on and liked were grey, not black.)

5 comments:

Jess said...

I like them. I'd wear them with dressy-ish shorts or shorter skirts. Because they have detail at the top and are ankle-high, they'd be better with shorts or shorter dresses/skirts than jeans or long dresses, I think. I think they're really cute.

Hope said...

I don't think I like them. They feel too much like a creek shoe. Like part sock, part shoe. I like something a bit more delicate in a dress flip flop.

Jenny said...

I think you could for sure pull them off Jabet. I love that the ones you liked are grey. I have a pair of grey flats I wear all the time. I agree either with dressy shorts or dress/skirt. Not sure if I would buy them b/c I don't really have anything that would look good with them. Oh on a side note, they have flip flops at Target for 50 cents a pair! I got every color!

Jabet Wade said...

Thanks for your opinions, ladies! I don't know if I'll get them or not... I'll keep you posted. :)

Oh, and Jenny, I agree... the grey ones are really a lot cuter than the black. I actually saw them at Stage in Mtn. Home! They have some cute sandals for spring. Did you find the 50-cent flip-flops online?? That's nuts!

Jenny said...

I found them at Target in Branson. The first weekend I saw them they were $1 a pair which is still a great deal b/c old navy's are usually 2 for $5 so I got a blue pair and a green pair. Then a weekend ago I looked again and they were only 50cents a pair so I got a black pair and a pink pair. That is all the colors they had. They were just in big boxes back where all the clearance stuff is.