
And counting! We went back to the doctor on Thursday for our 30-week appointment. Everything was fine/normal. We stopped at the Women's Center and checked out a DVD: "How to Care for Your Newborn." I'm thinking we're gonna need all the help we can get in this department... In the meantime, we're getting excited!! She's almost here! (Oh, and does this scarf make me look pregnant? Tee hee...)
4 comments:
I can't get over how amazing you look! All of your maternity clothes are so cute. I hope I am prego in the summer when we decide to have another baby. Keep those clothes around for a few years k :) See you and baby Lola Sat!
Pretty momma! <3
Haha! "<3" doesn't make hearts on here like it does FB! ;)
Thanks, ladies! Jenny, a little secret for you... if you ever do find yourself pregnant in the summertime... maxi dresses are the best. The purple one and the grey one I'm wearing in earlier posts are not maternity dresses... but, they fit great over my belly (so far), and they are so comfy! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday! :)
Post a Comment