If I look a little tired here, it's because this was taken the day after the 4th! (And, I'm 28 weeks pregnant.) Yep, we are officially in the third trimester. Less than three months to go now. Time is flying by, as I knew it would. :) Lola should be about 2 1/2 pounds by now, and 15-16 inches long. (The size of a Chinese cabbage, according to one source. What in the world is that??) We're headed to the doctor tomorrow for an ultrasound and the dreaded glucola test - a test they do for gestational diabetes. Hopefully we'll get a good picture of her! (And I pass the test!)
2 comments:
:) :) :) Can't wait!!!!
How did your test go? Everyone told me they hated it but I loved. I pretty much love sugar though so I wasn't surprised. The stuff they had me drink tasted like orange soda.. yum. You look so amazing! I looked at Lola in your ultrasound picture and I agree I think she is going to have sweet chubby cheeks :) I can't wait to see her! She will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment