Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lola pics


A few more pics of LMW... she changes every day! Click on the slideshow to view the album one picture at a time if you want.

5 comments:

Captain J Morgan said...

Even though I see her every day I love love love the pics...keep 'em coming! "Gran"

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love them all. I like the lighting in the one of you and her, mommy and baby. The one of Matt holding her after the bath is really cute/funny! LOL.

Jenny said...

I love these pictures. Keep them coming. I will probably stop by not this Sunday (we will be out of town) but the next after church if that is ok. I can't wait hold her!

Hope said...

Oh I just love all of these. I can't wait to visit and steal her, I mean hold her. :) Keep the pics coming!

Jabet Wade said...

Yes, Jenny, come see us!