Love this picture...how lucky to snap just at the right time! Im fighting the response time on my camera-it seems like by the time it snaps the cuteness is over...ill have to take a look at yours; i have to get a new one-its driving me crazy!
I was just getting on here to ask you to post more pictures of Lola :). She is such a cutie. I can't wait to come over and hold her. It has been so busy lately. Keep the pictures coming :)
2 comments:
Love this picture...how lucky to snap just at the right time! Im fighting the response time on my camera-it seems like by the time it snaps the cuteness is over...ill have to take a look at yours; i have to get a new one-its driving me crazy!
I was just getting on here to ask you to post more pictures of Lola :). She is such a cutie. I can't wait to come over and hold her. It has been so busy lately. Keep the pictures coming :)
Post a Comment