Oh, my gosh! Even better than the story. I love the way her little arms go straight up in the air when she accomplishes the task.
Oh my goodness!!! She's so strong holding her little head up! Wow. She looks so cute. How fun!
We both laughed out loud and clapped our hands when we saw her roll over.....we were in the Fort Lauderdale airport and everyone looked at us like we were crazy....crazy over Lola for sure!!!! Granddad and Momma Johnna
Yay, little Lola! What a big girl. And great job capturing it on film, Mommy! What a darling little peanut.
Yay good job Lola!
I think she is practicing her "TOUCHDOWN TIGERS" when her arms go straight up!! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, my gosh! Even better than the story. I love the way her little arms go straight up in the air when she accomplishes the task.
Oh my goodness!!! She's so strong holding her little head up! Wow. She looks so cute. How fun!
We both laughed out loud and clapped our hands when we saw her roll over.....we were in the Fort Lauderdale airport and everyone looked at us like we were crazy....crazy over Lola for sure!!!! Granddad and Momma Johnna
Yay, little Lola! What a big girl. And great job capturing it on film, Mommy! What a darling little peanut.
Yay good job Lola!
I think she is practicing her "TOUCHDOWN TIGERS" when her arms go straight up!! :)
Post a Comment