Friday, December 3, 2010

Lola update


So, I've been reprimanded by several people about neglecting the blog lately. Sorry for the hiatus. I have tons of pictures to share, so stay tuned as I'll try to post a bunch this weekend. First of all, in case you aren't keeping track (ha ha), Lola is 13 weeks and exactly 3 months old today. How time flies! We went for her two-month check-up last month, and Lola weighed 11 pounds, 6 ounces and was 23 inches long (I think she was actually longer than that, but they couldn't get her to straighten her legs). Remember at her two-week check-up she was in the 25th percentile for height and weight? Well, at 2 months, she was in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th for height. Whoa! I told you she wouldn't stay down there for long.

Fast forward a month, and the little lunker is about 13 pounds now - according to our home bathroom scale. She rolls over. She can hold her head up like a champ. When we put her on her belly I swear she tries to crawl (see picture above). I have a feeling we're going to have our hands full when she does become mobile. She smiles all the time and tries really hard to laugh out loud. She squeals and coos. She's an actual tiny person. Amazing.

No comments: