YUM! Give these a try sometime.
1.2 pounds ground turkey*
5 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (half a box)
1/2 cup crumbled feta
1 garlic clove, minced
1 egg, beaten
Extra virgin olive oil
Pesto (optional)
Mix first five ingredients well, then form into six patties. Preheat a saute pan over medium heat. Coat the pan with olive oil and saute burgers on both sides until cooked through. Spread pesto (if you like) on toasted whole-grain buns and serve. Add lettuce, tomato, onion, or whatever veggies you like.
*You don't have to use exactly 1.2 pounds...just a pound or so. Ours just comes in 1.2-pound packages.
Full disclosure: Matt didn't really care for these. He likes spinach and feta and pesto and turkey burgers. But, he didn't like it all mixed up. (I think he just didn't like them because they didn't taste good with Syberg's on them.) Oh well! I thought they were good. :)
2 comments:
I think these look reallllly yummy. I'll let you know what Chad thinks. He really likes all of the ingredients, but who knows, and I laughed out loud when you said that about Matt. Story of my life!! I'm not sure Chad can taste anything but Syberg's anymore.
They soundy yummy but definitely not an item for Sybergs. These boys. Hot sauce would probably be good if you just had to have some spice.
Post a Comment