Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blueberries


Lola had blueberries for breakfast this morning. She loved them. So far we haven't found anything she doesn't like - except peas and carrots mixed together. She likes peas, and she likes carrots, but not mixed. I don't blame her... green and orange make brown. It did look pretty gross. So, she has now tried sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, apples, bananas, avocados and blueberries. It's funny how I was so reluctant to start her on solids - I guess because I didn't want to think of her as being "big" enough to eat anything besides milk. But, mealtime is so much fun now!

Doesn't she really look like Matt here? I don't mean her actual looks, but her table manners. :)

4 comments:

Captain J Morgan said...

Well, she is like her granny and mom....there isn't ANYTHING she doesn't like to eat!!!!

Anonymous said...

I predict she is going to LOVE ketchup!

Jenny said...

All of these pictures make me want to come over and play with her. What a fun stage she is at. So adorable Jabet.

Cindy P. said...

I agree with LU - she would really look like Matt if that was ketchup instead of blueberries:) (Love ya, Matt)