Monday, April 11, 2011

Eureka!

There was a time in my life that I would not have been this excited about a new vacuum cleaner. But, I'm a mom of a crawling baby now, and the germaphobe in me is on high alert. For quite a while I felt like our old vacuum wasn't working all that well. So, we finally broke down and bought a new one. I didn't have a clue what kind to get, but this one claims to be better than Dyson at a third the price. I don't know if that's really true, but it sounded good to me. This thing is amazing. It was unreal how much dirt came out of our carpet after one pass with the new vacuum. We were appalled. Wow. I mean, WOW. The suction on this vacuum is incredible. It actually pulled up the fibers in the carpet and made it "fluffy" again. When we walk on it we leave footprints! (Before it was nearly flat in the high-traffic areas.) If I had time I'd vacuum every day. It's that awesome.

1 comment:

Captain J Morgan said...

Would you mind running over to my house and vacuuming?