Monday, September 26, 2011

First haircut

Matt has been on my case about trimming Lola's bangs for quite some time. They have been falling down in her eyes, but I was reluctant - I kept thinking I'd let them grow out and just pin them back with cute barrettes and hair clips. Ha... ha ha... ha. She yanks those out about as fast as I can fasten them in. So, I finally gave in and did it. (Side note: I also got my hair cut on Friday and am now sporting bangs. Like mother, like daughter?) I swear, I only trimmed a tiny bit, but it made such a big difference! She looks like a little girl now. She is a baby no more. I suppose next week she'll be driving.



1 comment:

jaims said...

she DOES look like a little girl! super duper cute. i want to see a pic of mommy & daughter bangs! too sweet.