Sunday, September 11, 2011

She speaks

I am amazed at how quickly Lola is learning new things - she can point to her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, tongue, chin, toes and belly on demand. And she's repeating (trying to anyway) everything! These are some of the words (spoken in her own language, of course) in her growing vocabulary:

mama
dada
Lola
Oscar
fish
bath
buh-bye
water
milk
more
papa
uh-oh
trash (don't ask)
puffs (aka crack for babies)

*I almost forgot moo, banana, hi, hello

4 comments:

Captain J Morgan said...

With that little "buh-bye" she's got going on she could be a flight attendant one day :)

jaims said...

oh my GOODNESS, puffs ARE crack for babies! a friend got M hooked on our trip to florida and i'm mad at myself everyday for continuing to buy them - but she. is. obsessed. sigh.

Jabet Wade said...

It's funny, Jaime, there are a lot of things I said I would or wouldn't do when I had a baby, and giving her puffs was one thing I said I wouldn't do...yeah, eatin my words a lot these days :-)

Cindy P. said...

And I am pretty sure YUM crops up as well - especially if cake and ice cream are involved :)