Sunday, April 29, 2012

A "little" update

I know, I am looooong overdue for a post, but hopefully this will make up for it:
Surprise!
Well, I'm guessing not too many of you are surprised, as I'm pretty sure word has already gotten around. We've tried to tell as many people ourselves as possible, but that's kinda hard to do. (Sorry if we missed you.)
Baby Wade #2 is due in November. I'm 12 weeks and (thankfully) feeling pretty darn good. I did have a spell of ickiness earlier on that I think (hope) has passed.
We're excited. Lola is excited. :) She runs around saying, "baby brother, baby sister!" Pretty sure she doesn't really get it, but I do believe she knows something is up. In six short months we'll be a family of four (five counting the white one). Any advice from parents of more than one?!

3 comments:

Megan Luna Werner said...

yeah! Wonder how a boy would handle all these girls? :)

jaims said...

yay! as soon as you get that advice, pass it along please. ;)

Jess said...

So excited for you guys. It would be nice to have a little boy - an ally for Bodie so when we take a group family vacay, he won't be totally outnumbered. ;) Either way, Baby Wade will be beautiful!