What's that?
Being pregnant is just a darn good excuse for your willpower to head to the beach for a few months and not come back until several months after you have the baby. I have had some pregnancy cravings, but I think I mostly eat weird stuff because I can. Take chips, for example. I LOVE chips. Nothing goes better with a sandwich and a diet coke for lunch than a bag of chips. Barbecue, plain, salt and vinegar. I don't care! Give me crunchy, salty goodness, please. When I'm not pregnant I don't eat chips very often - and we never have them at home. It's one of those little habits I quit several years ago. But these days it's hard for me to talk myself out of eating them. Oh well, right?
My latest craving is for the 3-cheese quiche from Galloway Tea Room in Springfield. Unfortunately the tea room closed several years ago. This means I am on the hunt for the perfect recipe. Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment