Friday, October 12, 2012

9 months

I'm now 36 weeks and officially in the ninth month. With the end so near you'd think we'd feel like the waiting is almost over, but I feel like it has just begun! As most of you probably remember, we never got to the "waiting around" stage when I was pregnant with Lola, as she surprised us with a 26-days-early arrival. I had my 36-week checkup yesterday and fully expected to get a report that labor could start any day, but instead it was the opposite. Guess that's why they say every pregnancy is different, eh? I'll admit, I was a little relieved. I'm certainly ready any time baby boy wants to make his appearance, but I'd also like to have one more weekend to wrap up our many projects. And then maybe one more weekend after that to just hang out with Lola and the hubs.


However, Monday is a full moon... 

3 comments:

Jessica Peterson Blackburn said...

I do not believe that shirt fit me when I was 36 weeks pregnant!

Jabet Wade said...

It's pretty snug, JPB. As is everything in my closet right now. :)

Pontiac Cove Marina & Resort said...

Oops - the full moon isn't until the 29th.