Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Today

33 years old.
38 weeks pregnant.

Matt is cooking our favorite creamy, spicy pasta for dinner (a la The Pasta Factory in Columbia - a tribute to this upcoming Homecoming that we're - BOO! - going to miss). I don't really buy into the whole eat-spicy-food-to-induce-labor theory, but at this point I'm willing to try anything. After that I'll probably eat (another) pumpkin cupcake with cream cheese frosting (a la Gigi). Thank you, everyone, for all the birthday wishes. It has been a lovely day. :)

2 comments:

jaims said...

evening primrose oil, walking (as if chasing that sweet Lola around isn't enough!), and... well... sex! haha. but apparently all help. ;) thinking of you! and I never told you about the polka dots, huh? ahhhh! sorry. :/

Jabet Wade said...

That's ok! We haven't painted them yet, so if/when you have time, let me know how you did it. Your little family of four is too sweet! :)