Yes! We're still here. I wish I had more time to blog, but surely I'll find time again... some day? These pics are from my phone, because it's faster than downloading the pics on my camera. :) All is well in the Wade house. We're wishing for a little more sleep, but besides that we're doing well and settling in to life as a family of four. Finn had his three-week checkup this week. He's 9 pounds, 2 ounces (he was 7 lbs, 2 oz when we left the hospital) and 21.5 inches (grown an inch and a half already!) Lola is still enjoying having her baby brother around, but I keep waiting for her to ask when he's leaving. ;) Happy Friday, everyone!
The softest, fuzziest slippers ever for a baby:
Lola practicing covering her mouth when she coughs or sneezes:
Just a sweet, sweet picture:
Our art project this week:
I'm doing a little work from home today and getting good use out of my baby k'tan:





No comments:
Post a Comment