Wednesday, December 19, 2012

6 more days...

December 19 and I haven't watched a SINGLE Christmas movie... besides a few snippets of White Christmas that I caught on TV a few nights ago. I have, however, seen every Christmas episode of Dora, Diego, Umizoomi and Bubble Guppies. Oh, and we've also watched Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ten times and The Elf on the Shelf (which is actually really cute) about a hundred times. All in the past 48 hours while little Miss was sick. She is MUCH better today, by the way. Fever free and (mostly) back to her old self. Now we're just battling a persistent runny nose and some sneezes.

The must watch list by Dec. 25:
The Family Stone
Love Actually
It's a Wonderful Life
Christmas Vacation
The Christmas Story

And if we have any extra time... (haha):
Elf
Fred Claus
Bad Santa (per Matt's request)

What am I forgetting???

3 comments:

Jessica Peterson Blackburn said...

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't had a newborn or a sick kid, but I've only managed to watch Christmas Vacation once and half of Love Actually (which you know is my absolute favorite - but I fell aslep halfway through it). Yep, tis the life. I have however also seen the Elf on the Shelf movie once and the Peppa Pig and Bubble Guppies Christmas specials more times than I care to count.

Jessica Peterson Blackburn said...

PS - I would say let's watch one tonight, but you know what will happen - me, you, Matt & Gabe will fall asleep and Caldwell and Kate will be left to entertain themselves.

Captain T Morgan said...

White Christmas, of course.