Saturday, March 16, 2013
Don't forget to wear green
It's 9:00 Saturday night, and my family is all in bed. I'm exhausted and should join them, but I'm enjoying the quiet. Lola has had some, er, tummy troubles the past couple of days. Then suddenly this afternoon Matt got sick. Like really sick. Like, I-think-he-has-the-flu sick. Yuck. I've been meaning to write a proper update on what we've been up to, but right now I can only muster a "happy St. Patty's day eve!" Hope you have some yummy food and fun, green activities planned for tomorrow. When I mentioned to Lola at bedtime that we have to wear green tomorrow or we might get pinched she looked horrified. I forget she's only 2.5, and the thought of someone pinching her for wearing the wrong color is probably a little bit incomprehensible. Oops. Nighty-night, all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment