On a whim, we took Lola to the dentist this week. Matt and I had appointments for routine cleanings, and we decided that morning that she should probably go, too. We took her one time before, when she was about 18 months old, so she could see what it was like. She was a little too young then, but this time she actually got to sit in the chair and have her teeth (faux) cleaned!
On our way! She was all smiles, but it was sort of funny that morning when I first told her we were going to the dentist, she frowned and said, "But I don't want to go to the dentist." Where would she get the idea that the dentist isn't fun?! Who knows. But for the record: I HATE going to the dentist.
Goodness, doesn't she look FIVE here instead of 2.5?
She was so brave! She let Miss Dena count her teeth and (faux) clean them! It was a faux cleaning because she didn't actually use any paste - just the polisher so Lola could see what it feels like. She also flossed her teeth and squirted some water in her mouth and sucked it out with the little sucker thingy.
The overall report is her teeth look good! Matt also had zero cavities. And ME? You don't even want to know. Did I mention I HATE going to the dentist?
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment