Ten years ago today Matt and I said "I do" with our feet in the sand, surrounded by family and close friends in one of our favorite spots on the planet. We haven't been to the Keys in a couple of years, and this milestone anniversary really has me itching to go. I'd give anything to run away to the Keys (or Belize!) with this guy right now, but alas, we are in the throes of our busiest season of the year. So a proper celebration will have to wait. Life is crazier now than it has ever been, and I sometimes wonder if I might forget to breathe. But I thank my lucky stars that I got this faithful, funny, dedicated, honest, hard-working and loving guy to marry me. (And he's a pretty wonderful dad, too.) Thanks for putting up with me for all these years, MDW. How about fifty more?
June 7, 2003
Islamorada, Florida

3 comments:
Well, that made me just a little teary-eyed. Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!
Thanks, JPB! Same to you guys!
What a beautiful wedding it was.
Post a Comment