Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Smoothie newbie

Finn tried his first green smoothie last week.
(Spinach and bananas.)
We're still working on his straw sucking technique.
He liked it, despite the uncertain look on his face. :)

Lola is a smoothie lover. (I wish there were a magic fairy who would clean the blender each time I use it - then I'd probably use it more often.) She helped me make this one: frozen bananas, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, spinach (gasp!), almond milk, nutmeg and vanilla.

Just a couple of cute kiddos.

Finn is sitting up so well now! It's fun watching him grow up and become more interactive with Lola. She has taken more of an interest in him lately, now that he can sort of "play" with her. And he is head over heels in love with her. I hope they remain buddies and avoid all the sibling bickering. (Wishful thinking, right?)

3 comments:

Jessica Peterson Blackburn said...

Loving Lola's flair for accessories!

jaims said...

to clean my blender I just add warm water and soap... and run it. makes it easier! :)

Jbird said...

I can't get over Lola's jewelry! It made me laugh out loud. Absolutely perfect.