Thanks for all the birthday wishes: calls, texts, FB messages (my goodness, the FB messages!) and real, live cards. Nothing beats a birthday card in the mailbox on your birthday!
A birthday treat.
We were supposed to be in Columbia for Homecoming, but Lola was just getting over being sick (and turns out Finn sprouted a fever on Saturday evening), so we stayed home. Lola and I went to the library Saturday morning for story time.
And craft time.
We drove out to the farm on Sunday and got up close and personal with some cows.
Lola drove!
And rode.
And explored the woods.
We carved our jack-o-lantern, so we're all ready for Halloween. Lola is SO excited for Halloween and to go trick-or-treating. I'm not really sure where she gets all that excitement - it's not like we have been talking it up a whole lot. I guess it's just instinctual when candy is involved.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment