Lola informed me yesterday that she is going to be a scientist when she "grows up." When I asked her why a scientist, these were a few of her answers:
1. They stay up late.
2. They paint things.
3. They know how to eat strawberries with their feet.
Me: "Really? Wow. That's impressive! How do you know all of that?"
Lola: "I'm an expert."
There you have it, folks. She is an expert. An expert at EVERYTHING. Welcome to my world.
4 comments:
If I remember correctly her uncle was a "professional". He even had a business card at the dock.
You are correct! So you're saying maybe she needs one that says:
Lola Wade, Expert
:)
Too funny, Jabet, but it sounds like an artist to me.
I agree, Connie! An artist or an actress... I believe she could have a career in the latter. She has the drama part down. :)
Post a Comment