Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quick Update

It's a busy time for the Wades. Today we had the day off, and we relished it. Caldwell and Kate were down this weekend, so we had them and my parents over for dinner (smoked ribs, grilled chicken wings with Syberg's sauce, cheesy potato casserole, week-old baked beans - thanks, Mom - and "secret salad", followed by chocolate and peanut butter chip brownies with ice cream - delish). Matt cleaned the boat today - it's fixed, but we haven't put it back in the water yet. Maybe tomorrow evening after work. We're about to get super busy at the dock, so I don't think we'll be using it much until after the 4th anyway. Today marks our last day off for about the next 12 days. It will be exhausting, but I'm looking forward to it! I love it when the dock is hopping. And, I can't WAIT for the fireworks. July 4th has always been one of my very favorite holidays. If you don't have plans this Friday night, come to Pontiac to see the best Independence Day celebration on Bull Shoals Lake!

No comments: