Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How our garden grows...


(Above) Hungarian wax (hot) peppers. We have picked several of these already. Matt loves them.


(Above) Our zucchini plants are huge! The leaves are anyway. Nothing to pick yet, but I think there will be soon!


(Above) Okra! We've never grown this before, and so far, so good. We have four plants, and we've already picked two pieces. Matt likes to fry it. He says it's the ONLY way to eat it.


(Above) Neither Matt nor I eat very many tomatoes, but I still feel like we have to grow them! We have three "big boy" tomato plants and three roma tomato plants. I'm excited about the romas. No fruit yet, but the plants are growing like weeds! (The weeds are growing like weeds, too. Anyone have a secret for weeding the garden... besides weeding the garden? Ha ha.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks great!