Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Billie and Woodsie got married!
For those of you who don't know, Matt and I skipped out on Labor Day weekend at the dock to marry off my good friend, Billie - a fellow Tri-Delt at Mizzou - and her fiance Woodsie (a.k.a. John Woods) in Kansas City. I was a bridesmaid. The bride was beautiful and glowing. The wedding was gorgeous and the reception a blast. I was really sad when it ended. I had so much fun hanging out with and getting to know Billie's sisters and mom(s) and dad, and all of her KC friends, too. The newlyweds are honeymooning in Mexico. Billie said she was so exhausted she would probably sleep for a whole day when they got there. The cool part about that is... she can! We are so happy for them. And they are so genuinely happy together. It's very refreshing. It was truly a joyous event. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment