What is the most sinful thing we've made/eaten so far this holiday season? Three little words... Peanut Butter Balls!
How to?
4 cups sifted powdered sugar, 2 sticks melted butter, 1 package crushed graham crackers, 1 cup creamy peanut butter... mix it up and roll into little balls. Dip in melted chocolate and devour. They are heaven. In this case, heaven equals lots o' sugar and a zillion calories, but ah, what the heck... 'tis the season!
Did I mention they taste like Reese's peanut butter cups?
2 comments:
Those are wonderful...but I have another to add and yes it is another BALL.
To make:
In a food processor put 1 whole package of oreos and 1 whole thing of cream cheese, blend away.
Then ball them up and dip in chocolate - served chilled.
They are wonderful. I have made them with reduced fat oreos and cream cheese - good, but so much better with the fat!
Next I am going to try with the mint oreos.
Oh, I've made those before, too! They are DELISH. Merry Christmas, daughter!
Post a Comment