Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday

I know I haven't been very good about updating this thing lately... Not too much to report this week. The weather is gorgeous! I hope it's here to stay. Activity is picking up around the dock. I think spring is officially here. (Yep, I said it. Winter be gone!) I wrote a story on local fisherman Tony Allbright for the Ozark County Times this week and am working on a Living Well column for next week. Besides that, I've just been doing some cleaning and ordering and pricing and stocking at the dock. The latest on Baby Wade? 13 weeks now. About 3 inches and almost a full ounce. One source compared it to a medium-sized shrimp; another a jumbo shrimp. I think it's probably more of the jumbo variety. I'm starving all the time! But, haven't had a lick of sickness, so I can't complain. We sold our Xterra and got a Chevy Traverse. It's a mid-size SUV - not too big, but definitely roomier than the Nissan. And it gets way better gas mileage. I haven't driven it much, b/c I only have about a 1/2 mile between home and work, so I'm excited to take it on its first road trip! More soon...

No comments: