So, shortly after I found out I was going to be having a baby, I immediately started thinking about clothes (for me, not the baby). My first thought (and, I've even said this to a few of you, I know) was this: Eh, I'm not going to buy many maternity clothes... I can just wear some of the "looser" fitting clothes that I have!
Ha...ha ha ha...ha.
While I do have a few loose-fitting, comfy dresses, tunic tops and drawstring pants that I think I'll be able to wear for a while, I'm definitely going to need some actual maternity clothes before this is all said and done. I do have a head start on some stuff, though! My friend, Rebekah, sent me a whole box of clothes - opening that was like Christmas morning! And, my friend, Billie, gave me some great tops (including a lightweight hooded shirt that I've worn a dozen times already!)
And, naturally, I'm pretty excited to do some shopping myself. Who was I kidding? OF COURSE I'm going to buy clothes... it's what I do! Hehehe. :)
2 comments:
You're funny. Like you're not going to buy maternity clothes. Whatever. :) Speaking of clothes, I already have two clothing items for Carlos!! (Or "Carla", as Chad likes to call female Carlos.) There's the CUTEST baby store that my mom discovered while she was visiting and it's right down the street, by the beach. Since I have half a dozen good friends preggo at the moment, this shop is going to be nothing but trouble. Hope we get to see you guys soon! xo
I know, right?! I don't know what I was thinking... I actually do have some loose-fitting clothes that I don't wear much b/c I'm always afraid they make me "look" pregnant... ha! Now I can wear them. I'm just glad it's summertime, so I don't have to buy a whole maternity winter wardrobe... ugh. Can't wait to see what you have for Baby C! I'm sure it's adorable!
Post a Comment