Just saw a preview for Eclipse (the third movie in the Twilight series), and I hit the rewind button on the remote so I could watch it again. I can't wait! Matt and I rarely go to the movie theatre, but we will for this one. (He even likes them... he really does.) It opens June 30 at midnight, I believe. We won't be going opening night, but hopefully sometime soon after the July 4th weekend.
I've also been seeing commercials for the pretzel-filled M & M. Wow. I have to have some of those. I love pretzels and chocolate. I also love pretzels and peanut butter. Too bad it isn't a pretzel and peanut butter-filled M & M... they'd really be on to something there.
Megan and Patrick (my cousin and her hubby) had their little girl, Keaton Finley, today! I haven't seen a picture of her yet, but I hear momma and baby are doing well!
I just finished reading The Art of Racing in the Rain (on loan from JPB)... It's told through the eyes/mind of a dog. Sounds kinda silly, I know, but it's good. It's sad, but not nearly as sad as Marley and Me, which left me sobbing uncontrollably at the end. It was a nice break from all the pregnancy books and manuals we've been reading lately.
Matt is cooking dinner tonight... all by himself. Don't get me wrong - he knows how to cook. But, I'm kind of possessive over the kitchen and cooking dinner, so I rarely let him have control in there. This evening, though, I just really felt like putting my feet up. He's grilling pork tenderloin and potatoes (a mix of white and sweet), fresh garden green beans and a salad. Yum.
A new season of Entourage starts this Sunday. Time to reinstate HBO!
1 comment:
Keaton is here! I didn't know! Yay! I will have to send my wishes to the fam soon. I just found Patrick on FB today; I didn't realize he was on there.
Seriously, dude: chocolate, pretzels and PB. Nothin' wrong with that. Have you had Godiva pretzels? Soo good.
Entourage...woohoo! I love HBO. Treme is a really good new show. It's about New Orleans after Katrina. Check it out sometime.
Excited to see you in August. Our love to Miss Lola. I can't wait to meet and hold her. We miss you guys a lot!!
P.S. Chad is trying to cut down on his Syberg's and it's not working...like, at all. In fact, he sang its praises to everyone in Vegas this weekend. They may have had a recent surge in Google searches for it. I would not have been at all shocked to see him bring a bottle to the post-wedding dinner. :)
xoxo
Post a Comment