Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two Pups in the Bed

Those of you who have known me for a long time know that I have two (sort of) stuffed puppies from childhood called Raggy and Fluffy. Raggy has been retired for several years (in a drawer in my nightstand), but Fluffy is still around! I caught Oscar spooning with him last night...

6 comments:

Jessica Peterson Blackburn said...

LOL. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's sweet!

mrsmuth said...

That just made my day!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - so sweet! Have you started looking for the perfect Raggy or Fluffy for Baby Girl?

Hope said...

I can't believe Fluffy is still around. It's sweet that you are willing to share with Oscar. :)

Jabet Wade said...

J - Not yet! Maybe hers will be a Tiger? :)

H - Actually, it's funny... H and O never mess with Fluffy. They know he isn't theirs to play with. This was a special spooning session, supervised by me. :)