Wednesday, August 4, 2010

32 Weeks

The countdown is on! Only eight weeks to go. Jessica PB hosted a baby shower for me on Saturday, and it was beyond awesome. I can't believe a tiny little thing needs this much stuff (she probably doesn't actually need four pairs of ballet slippers, but hey... ) It was the perfect day! Had so much fun seeing friends and family and witnessing their genuine excitement for us and for Lola to make her debut. It's still a little ways away, but any guesses on when she'll be born? (Official due date: Sept. 29 - Aunt Lindsey's birthday!)

7 comments:

Jessica Peterson Blackburn said...

Cuuuute pic. Meant to tell you over the weekend how much I love that dress!

Anonymous said...

Carter's due date was Sept. 29th and Candi had him the 21st. How about Sept 19th or 21st...or maybe even October 2nd? All I know is she's not coming Sept 23rd, 24th or 25th :)

Jabet Wade said...

NOT Oct. 2! Oh my gosh. I don't want her to be late!

Jabet Wade said...

Now I've jinxed myself...

Jenny said...

hmm it depends on if you want to get induced or if you are gonna try to let it go natural. If you don't get induced I say.. Oct 13.

Jabet Wade said...

Jenny!! That is not funny.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Oh my goodness, Jenny. October 13th?! They won't let her go that long. I hope she's born in September. I can't wait!!!!!!! This winter is going to be so perfect cuddling with her.