This is not a maternity shirt, and I think it's stretched to its limits here! Almost 35 weeks now. The weeks are ticking by in a hurry. Yesterday I was at work and someone asked if I were going to play basketball because it looked like I was carrying one under my shirt. Ha... ha ha... ha. :) Hope and Paxton came down yesterday, and we went for a boat ride. Then this morning Hope, Matt and I got up bright and early and went down to the lake to take some pictures. Hope is an excellent photog, and she has a great camera - I'm excited to see how they turned out. (As you can imagine, Matt wasn't sure what to do with himself... he kept asking, "Am I supposed to smile or not?" and "You want me to put my hands where?" He was a good sport.) According to my weekly update, Lola is probably weighing in at about 5 1/2 pounds now and 20 inches long. She's probably pretty close to her full length now... all she needs to do is keep filling out some more. The other day I told Matt, "As soon as she comes out I want you to count her fingers and toes." You always hear people say that, and now I get it... here's to 10 and 10!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
"Almost" 35 weeks
This is not a maternity shirt, and I think it's stretched to its limits here! Almost 35 weeks now. The weeks are ticking by in a hurry. Yesterday I was at work and someone asked if I were going to play basketball because it looked like I was carrying one under my shirt. Ha... ha ha... ha. :) Hope and Paxton came down yesterday, and we went for a boat ride. Then this morning Hope, Matt and I got up bright and early and went down to the lake to take some pictures. Hope is an excellent photog, and she has a great camera - I'm excited to see how they turned out. (As you can imagine, Matt wasn't sure what to do with himself... he kept asking, "Am I supposed to smile or not?" and "You want me to put my hands where?" He was a good sport.) According to my weekly update, Lola is probably weighing in at about 5 1/2 pounds now and 20 inches long. She's probably pretty close to her full length now... all she needs to do is keep filling out some more. The other day I told Matt, "As soon as she comes out I want you to count her fingers and toes." You always hear people say that, and now I get it... here's to 10 and 10!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look so cute!
I'll drink to the number 10!
Post a Comment