Just two weeks before Lola was born, Hope and Paxton came down, and Hope took some photos of us bright and early (before sunrise) at the lake. I'm glad we got the photo session in before Lola arrived! We didn't realize at the time how close we were cutting it. Hope did an amazing job. We can't thank her enough! Here are a few of my favorites...
Oh my gosh...LOVE these...love the one of you lying down and the one of you alone in the lake...you are gorgeous!! Is Hope a professional photographer? Looks like it.
Thanks, ladies! I love them, too. Nope, she's not a professional photog, but she's very good. She was the art director at 417 when I worked there. She has an awesome camera and a great eye. She might as well be a professional!
OH! And did you two notice what I'm wearing in the water pics? I bought that white skirt in the BVIs - it's not a maternity skirt, despite that panel, but it worked as one! And, the t-shirt is from Soggy Dollar... see the skull and crossbones on the front? It's covering up my little BVI baby. ;)
I definitely noticed to nod to the BVI with the Soggy Dollar shirt but didn't know you got the skirt there too. When did you buy that? How did I miss it? Had I been drinking? Oh, yeah, I probably had, huh? ;)
I got it at Spanish Town, I think... that town where we went just to shop... remember?? Jess and Chad bought a map or something, and Chad left it somewhere (at the bar, I think)... and had to go back and get it before Warren came back to get us. And Matt and Chad tossed the football around. There were all those little stores. I bought the skirt and a couple of headbands. When we got back to Tortola the last day, I got it out and tried it on and MADE THE COMMENT to Matt that it would make a good maternity skirt SOME DAY because of the elastic panel waist... ha, ha ha... ha ha. Who knew! :)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh...LOVE these...love the one of you lying down and the one of you alone in the lake...you are gorgeous!! Is Hope a professional photographer? Looks like it.
These are incredible!!! Hope did such an awesome job. My fave is the first one with you lying down. LOVE them!
Thanks, ladies! I love them, too. Nope, she's not a professional photog, but she's very good. She was the art director at 417 when I worked there. She has an awesome camera and a great eye. She might as well be a professional!
Oh yeah, and it makes me cry every time I look at them. Can you say little bit weepy? Hormones. Oy. :)
OH! And did you two notice what I'm wearing in the water pics? I bought that white skirt in the BVIs - it's not a maternity skirt, despite that panel, but it worked as one! And, the t-shirt is from Soggy Dollar... see the skull and crossbones on the front? It's covering up my little BVI baby. ;)
I definitely noticed to nod to the BVI with the Soggy Dollar shirt but didn't know you got the skirt there too. When did you buy that? How did I miss it? Had I been drinking? Oh, yeah, I probably had, huh? ;)
I got it at Spanish Town, I think... that town where we went just to shop... remember?? Jess and Chad bought a map or something, and Chad left it somewhere (at the bar, I think)... and had to go back and get it before Warren came back to get us. And Matt and Chad tossed the football around. There were all those little stores. I bought the skirt and a couple of headbands. When we got back to Tortola the last day, I got it out and tried it on and MADE THE COMMENT to Matt that it would make a good maternity skirt SOME DAY because of the elastic panel waist... ha, ha ha... ha ha. Who knew! :)
Post a Comment