Please make her stop getting bigger.
Oh, and regarding the last picture - I have seen that identical look many times from her daddy.
Oh my gosh...she is so cute...and I love that she gets progressively less enthused with the Bumbo. Peterson's right, she does look a LOT like her daddy in that last one. Can't wait to meet her next week!!!
Ha! She's ready to box in the third one! I can't believe she's already in the Bumbo :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Please make her stop getting bigger.
Oh, and regarding the last picture - I have seen that identical look many times from her daddy.
Oh my gosh...she is so cute...and I love that she gets progressively less enthused with the Bumbo. Peterson's right, she does look a LOT like her daddy in that last one. Can't wait to meet her next week!!!
Ha! She's ready to box in the third one! I can't believe she's already in the Bumbo :(
Post a Comment