Sunday, December 12, 2010
Getting ready for Regan
On Saturday I hosted a baby shower for Jessica (and baby Regan Evangeline), with help from my mom and Jess's sister-in-law, Beth Ann. I'm still coming down from the sugar high. We served three savory dishes - baked ham and cheese sandwiches, mini quiches and a cheese ball - and about a dozen sweet treats, including mini orange tea muffins, chocolate/peanut butter fudge, red velvet cheesecake bars, white chocolate-covered pretzels, cinnamon rolls, sugar cookies, cake... weeeeeeeee! I think I maxed out my sugar intake for the month. Oy. Jess got some great gifts for Miss Regan, and a good time was had by all, including Miss Lola. The album above includes pics from the shower and a few of Lola in her jammies taken last night after the shower. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you, Jabet, Johnna and Beth Ann for a beautiful shower with fabulous food - WOW - talk about a Sugar Rush :) Great time with wonderful friends - such a wonderful memory for Jessica and Regan :) Grammy Cindy P.
Looks so beautiful! You did a fabulous job. Love the red and white theme and all the treats looked delicious. I know she appreciated it play with Regan AND Lola! Cheers, sweetie. Awesome job.
Woops, that should have been "I can't wait until I can play with Regan AND Lola". lol
Post a Comment