Love it!!! So cute!
No tan lines!!!
She is so adorable! I love her little swimsuit and I love your blog! After the holidays I am stopping by to hold that sweet baby for sure! Have a wonderful Christmas :)
Better get her a bigger one! She'll be out of taht one by April!
JPB and CP - think she's ready for Bull Shoals?Meg - I know, I'm a little concerned about the size - it's 6-12 months! It's a little big, but not that big!Jenny - Merry Christmas to you, too! Come see us in the new year!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it!!! So cute!
No tan lines!!!
She is so adorable! I love her little swimsuit and I love your blog! After the holidays I am stopping by to hold that sweet baby for sure! Have a wonderful Christmas :)
Better get her a bigger one! She'll be out of taht one by April!
JPB and CP - think she's ready for Bull Shoals?
Meg - I know, I'm a little concerned about the size - it's 6-12 months! It's a little big, but not that big!
Jenny - Merry Christmas to you, too! Come see us in the new year!
Post a Comment