A couple weeks ago we traveled to Kansas City for Thanksgiving, where we watched the annual Border Showdown between Mizzou and KU at Arrowhead Stadium. Babs Stilley (Caldwell's mother-in-law-to-be) was kind enough to babysit Lola for us, so Matt and I could both go to the game. It was a pretty day, and we had a lot of fun! We also had Thanksgiving with the Stilleys on Thursday, lunch at Jack Stack and a little shopping on the Plaza on Friday. Before we headed to KC we spent Wednesday with Matt's family and spent the night with his mom (aka "Nana"), where Lola got to play with her cousins.
4 comments:
Love the pics! Was so great to see you guys. Great weekend in KC. ...Can you email me the pics, by any chance? I would so appreciate it. I'm on Picasa as well, but you can't really copy files from there. I have zero pics since I forgot my memory card that weekend. :( Love the Matt and Lola pics you posted, too. So cute. Hope you guys are doing well and maybe we'll see you around Christmastime. xo
I thought you could download them from Picasa... no? When you view the album and click on a photo, isn't there an option to download? If not, I'll try to e-mail them, but the files are pretty big. I'll try it, though, if you can't download them. Let me know!
There is! Sorry! I think I didn't have it enabled on the Mac. Got it! Thanks love!
Ok, good! Got your Christmas card yesterday... love all the pics! Especially the one from our trip... can you believe that was almost a year ago? When are we going back???
Post a Comment