Sunday, January 9, 2011

Water Baby

We took Lola swimming for the first time yesterday at Grandpa Dan's pool. She seemed to enjoy it! She was pretty calm the whole time, taking it all in. She kicked a little, but mostly she just sat back and looked around. We even dunked her underwater a couple times. Well, I did - Dad and Grandpa Dan wouldn't do it. So, mean ol' mommy had to do it. Her eyes got really big, and she looked a little surprised when she came up, but she didn't cry! We sat in the hot tub afterward (it wasn't actually "hot"), and she almost fell asleep. Here are a few pictures - the whole album is at the end. I also have some video I'll try to post soon. Enjoy!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love her! She looks like a natural, J.

We're starting swim classes with Ellyson on Saturday. She's been "swimming" in the tub every night. She actually kicks her little legs when you tell her to swim. :) She'll be ready to join her buddy Lola at the lake in no time!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! She's so sweet!