Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gearing up for the game


We're taking Lola to her first Mizzou basketball game this Saturday in Columbia. We're not sure what she's going to wear - this is one option. Thank you, cousins Chaney and Keaton, for the hand-me-down Tiger tee! She also has a cheerleader outfit and a Mizzou sweatshirt... oh, decisions, decisions.

6 comments:

Cindy P. said...

OK!!! You know my vote - MIZZOU Cheerleader outfit - black/white striped tights and a pom pom for each hand!!! Are you surprised???? M-I-Z......

Jess said...

I'm with you, Cindy!! ...Clearly we are both former cheerleaders! :)

Captain T Morgan said...

Make sure you guys dress nice too and aren't doing anything you don't want everyone to see as you will probably end up on tv with that cutie pie with you.

Jabet Wade said...

Cindy, I figured you'd have a say in this! She might have to do a wardrobe change at halftime, so we can wear a couple of outfits. She'll be too big for them soon! :)

Kelly Laurie said...

Basketball? I will gladly take her someplace where they really play! As a mater of fact we will be there Saturday!

Kelly

Jabet Wade said...

KL - how dare you even suggest that! I won't let you brainwash her like you have your two girls... Lola is a Missouri girl. Besides, she looks good in black and gold - CLASSY colors, unlike your hideous red and blue combination. We'll see you on the gridiron, where the big boys play.