Tuesday, April 26, 2011
A few more Easter pics...
We don't usually wear this much pink, but it was Easter, and "Aunt" Megan got this dress for Lola many months before she was born. It has little pink flamingos across the top. At the time I remember thinking it was HUGE, but now here she is wearing it. It's frilly and pretty and GIRLY, and it seemed appropriate for Easter. Also, the Easter basket is one of mine, and so are the plastic eggs! As you can tell from the photos she was most intrigued by the grass (figures). The last picture is of Lola sitting in the high chair that was once used by me and her Uncle Caldwell, and even Grandpa Tim! Yes, it's THAT old. She loves the duck. She likes to turn around and touch it.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so awesome that your mom kept all of that stuff. Lola is such a doll.
Oh, I love the high chair! And she is pure Matt in that third photo :)
But she is pure you in the last photo!
The dress is really more peach than pink....is that better or worse? :)
Eee hee hee, she's so cute!! I love that she is using all the things her family used as kids. Totally agree with Peterson; she's all you in that last photo and all Matt in the third. Happy Easter Lola bean!
Eh... I'd say light pink. We love it! I just don't normally dress her in all pink - it'll probably end up being her favorite color. :)
Post a Comment