Sunday, June 5, 2011

A sneak peek at our weekend...

Matt getting cuddles from Lola and her cousin, Keaton, who is just 10 weeks older than Lola. They're pretty much the exact same size now...

Lola's cousins brought a fun blow-up pool that she loved splashing around in!





Soooooooo big!

We also took the girls swimming in a big pool this weekend (thanks, Loopers, we owe you one!)

I believe this was Regan's first time in the water (not counting a bath), and she loved it!

Patrick, Chaney, Lola, Matt, Keaton, Megan, Jessica, Regan - the gang's all here!

And this is what baby feet look like after swimming...

5 comments:

Patrick said...

Why does Ron Swanson have his shirt on in the pool?

Captain J Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Captain J Morgan said...

(Incredibly BAD internet in Treasure Cay :)) I tried to say.....

I am guessing Lola and Regan will have a blow up pool before the week is over!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the pic of the rent's holding the babies!

Jabet Wade said...

And where's the steak?