Love the color...very tropical!!!
How in the hell did you get her to sit still for you to paint her toes!
It's not the sitting still to paint. It's the sitting still to dry!!!
OH! I love it. So cute. Does she keep looking at them?
Mom - same color as mine!Meg - I put her in her booster seat and fed her puffs.Natalie - I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish - it dries really fast!Lori - if you ask her where her toes are, she grabs them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the color...very tropical!!!
How in the hell did you get her to sit still for you to paint her toes!
It's not the sitting still to paint. It's the sitting still to dry!!!
OH! I love it. So cute. Does she keep looking at them?
Mom - same color as mine!
Meg - I put her in her booster seat and fed her puffs.
Natalie - I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish - it dries really fast!
Lori - if you ask her where her toes are, she grabs them!
Post a Comment