Thursday, August 11, 2011

"We go out walkin'... long before midnight"

Katelyn is back home in Illinois, and Anna is back in Bentonville getting ready to start her second year of teaching, which means we are nannyless. It has been soooo nice having an extra set of hands around here during our busy season. But, now that it's just the three of us again (four, counting the fluffy white one) I'll be staying home with Lola a little more during the week. And, now that the temps are cooling down I hope to start walking regularly again. We went for a walk one morning earlier this week, and I discovered that pushing the stroller uphill with an almost one-year-old was quite the workout. This needs to become a habit.


Also, I got my hair cut even shorter last week, and I love it! Thank you, Kristy Laurie, owner of The Cutting Edge Salon in Springfield. You rock!

2 comments:

jaims said...

ah! i can't wait for walks to start back too. it's just been to darn hot! lola is so adorable with those painted little toes.

Jabet Wade said...

Oh Jaime, girls are so fun, aren't they! I keep touching them up. She'll forever have painted toes, me thinks. ;)