Saturday, October 8, 2011

Anna Maria, Florida (Day 1)

Matt, Lola and I just returned from a week of sun, fun, sand, good food and good times with the Blackburn family. Yup, we've been camped out on the beach in Anna Maria, Florida, since last Friday. Not literally "camped out" - we rented a house on the beach, and we had a blast. There are so many stories to share - mostly through pictures. Seven hundred and ninety-one (yes, 791) pictures, to be exact. I think I got a little snap happy with the camera(s) on this trip, but I just couldn't help myself. There were so many moments I wanted to capture. It's going to take me a while to edit all of those, so for now, here is a sneak peek at some of my fast favorites... and these are just from Day 1. Enjoy!
(p.s. Lola is now 13 months old - can you believe it?!)













1 comment:

Captain J Morgan said...

Oh my gosh....keep the pictures coming!